Five ways to get your kitchen ready for spring
Although Mother Nature seems intent on throwing some late-Winter storms in every few days, daffodils are popping up everywhere and we here at My Dream Kitchen are looking to Spring. There are lambs and ducklings in the park, whites and brights are showing up in shopping malls and open-toed shoes are starting to peep out of our wardrobes. Perfect time to give the house a spring clean and what better place to start than the kitchen.
Here are 5 ways to bring the spring in doors and prepare for warmer weather:
- Give your kitchen a good spring clean, from top to bottom - don’t forget the inside of the fridge and oven
- Declutter – throw out (or donate to charity) anything you don’t use on a regular basis or move any non-kitchen items to their correct space
- Pick some fresh flowers – nothing says springtime like a bunch of daffodils or freesias
- Try a quick refresh of your kitchen: some fresh paint or new drapery can work wonders, or for a real spring makeover think about updating your cabinetry or benchtop.
- Don’t forget to visit My Dream Kitchen, as well as our Facebook page frequently – we’re shrugging off the gloom of Winter and have some exciting new developments and giveaways planned for the coming months
Check back next week for some tips on spring cleaning your laminate benchtop.