Bbq Chicken And Pineapple Quesadillas
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup monterrey jack or other spiced cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup chicken, cooked, shredded or cut into small pieces and warm
- 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup pineapple, sliced and optionally grilled
- 1 jalapeño, sliced
- coriander, chopped, to taste
- your favourite hot suace, to serve
|Submitted by: Ruby
||8 October 2013
A quick and and easy dinner for one!
Heat a pan over medium heat. Place the tortilla in the pan, sprinkle half of the cheese over half of the tortilla, followed by the chicken, BBQ sauce, pineapple, jalapeño, cilantro and the remaining cheese.
Fold the tortilla in half covering the filling and cook until the quesadilla is golden brown on both sides and the cheese is melted, about 2-4 minutes per side.